BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to temporarily improve the look of both moderate to severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows.
Botox Cosmetic injections relax facial muscles to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Botox usually treats:
- Existing facial lines caused by repetitive muscle movement
- Botox also prevents new lines from forming
- Common injection sites for addressing wrinkles and lines are: glabella (region between eyebrows), forehead, outer corners of eyes (crow’s feet), sides of mid-chin (for down-turned mouth).
Common injection sites for addressing wrinkles and lines are: glabella (region between eyebrows), forehead, outer corners of eyes (crow’s feet), sides of mid-chin (for down-turned mouth).
An FDA Approved injectable treatment for frown lines
Meet Happy Jeuveau® Patients
Dysport helps soften and smooth frown lines between the eyebrows without changing the look or movement of the rest of your face. Dysport blocks the signal from the nerve to the muscle, which temporarily prevents contraction of the muscles which cause frown lines. Untreated muscles still work normally, so you can continue to express yourself naturally and confidently.
- Natural Looking – 98% of users say their results look natural and 97% would get Dysport again.
- Fast-Acting – Over half of users see improvement in 2-3 days after one treatment.
- Long-Lasting – Smoothed lines last for up to five months.